MAUJ expectations

Hello Mauj,

I've been thinking about what my expectations from Mauj the New Media Lab are. I've come up with a few points for now:

-- Mauj would Experiment with new technology creatively.

--
Mauj would be a major platform for artistic, musical, scientific, social, socio-economic, technological collaborations amongst Pakistani and international individuals and/or labs.

--
Mauj would be a Resource Center for New Media technologies in Karachi.

--
Mauj would pay attention and give much importance to the 'process' (learning, building, artistic) as much as the 'end result'.

--
Mauj would do Socially Responsive as well as Socially Responsible Work.

-- Mauj would work towards a Pakistani Film Archive, with a Virtual Online component.

Are these too simplistic?

I'll keep adding to these as I come up with more...how about the others...?

All the Best,
Nameera

0 comments: